Raptor silk lined motorcycle gloves are a truly unique pair of armoured motorcycle gloves, combining the luxury of silk with the durability of leather, resulting in a tighter fitting pair of gloves designed for ultimate comfort and protection when riding.
A hybrid half-silk, half-unlined internal design ensures that these gloves keep you cool on hotter days without becoming sticky and uncomfortable on longer rides, thanks to the addition of beautiful silk between the back of your hand and the glove itself.
Protection is provided through a comfort-driven "floating" armoured knuckle, a reinforced palm and finger/thumb area, and with triple stitching at all major stress points. These gloves are built to last, whilst your fit is secured in place whilst riding thanks to a ribbed and elasticated wrist section with high-quality central zip. Perforations, in addition to the silk lining, keep you cool, making these perfect for hot weather, Summer riding on or off-road!
Supplement your gloves with some of our Water Repellent Ducks Wax or Vintage Oil in order to give these gloves a darker, richer look and feel. The Water Repellent Ducks Wax will help preserve and maintain these gloves, whilst keeping most of the water out, but with these being perforated gloves....it sure won't keep it all out!
- 1.0 mm hand-waxed Aniline cowhide leather
- Single hide palm and perforated rear styling and no split fingers!
- Floating knuckle design for ultimate comfort on longer journeys
- Hybrid unlined palm with a 100% silk lined upper section
- Reinforced lower palm and finger/thumb
- Ribbed central zip fastening with perforated gusset
- 5 strand cotton thread stitching throughout
Measure around palm and knuckles not including thumb in inches.
• Using a tape measure, measure around your palm and knuckles (not including thumb)
• The measurement in inches is your glove size
S: 8:25" (20.955cm)
M: 8.75" (22.225cm)
XL: 9.25" (23.495cm)
2XL: 9.5" (23.14cm)
Please note that when measuring, if you are unsure or are between sizes, we recommend that you opt for the larger size.
If you are still unsure, you can always call us and we will gladly do our best to help.
If, when you receive the gloves you find that they don't fit quite right, please do not worry as we will always happily exchange them for a different size or a refund provided that gloves are returned in the original condition within 30-days of purchase